I finally found a wood with lines to put on the roof that looks alot like the tin roof on the house. I am even trying to reproduce the electrical boxes and pipes on the back side of the house.
I even recreated the mail box by the front screen door.
Making the Shingles about killed me to try to fit them into roughly the scale of the pictures. It took 5,800 cuts to make all the shingles that lay on the side of the house. I cut them out of thick paper and then glued them onto thick paper to give them the depth of the other wood I glued on the house. 10 Hours just to cut the shingles in the lines I spent at least 2 hours pre drawing.