Thursday, September 4, 2014






I have currently been working on creating many miniature items to sell in my first Miniature Sales Show that is this weekend September 6th and 7th at the Denver  Renaissance Hotel.  I'm having a panic attack just thinking about it, what if nobody likes my work or nothing sales.  But hoping it will go good.  These are some Work Camp Tents that I decided to create to have some less expensive items at my sales table.  I hand made the cot, sleeping bags and pillows and table. 
 
 
I found an old wooded window blind that I cut up to make the flooring and the table in the tents.
 



My first mini sleeping bag I made for the tents.  Which led me to make 50 more sleeping bags to sale at the mini show.  Giving me a good variety of lower price items since my houses are a little pricey for some. 


Just finished making the mini labels for the bottles and cans for the tents. 







Just finished packaging the sleeping bags and mattresses I made. 



Trying to gather all the mini items I made for the show.

The mini shrub trees I made out of Rope and wire. 

 I cut rope to about 2 inch lengths and twisted wire around a bundle of 3 rope strands then untwisted, then kept adding sections of rope strands to get the height I wanted then I spray painted black, then added spray glue and dipped in greenery powder, then added elmers glue, then dipped in white snow powder. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


These are the little mini bonsai trees I tried making with wire, glue and greenery powder. 

Then lots more of the mini items below that I finally finished and packaged. 
 
 





5 comments:

  1. You have been Busy!!! What a wonderful selection of unique items you have! They are so well made and well packaged! I hope you have a great time at the Fair..... I know it can be nerve wracking getting ready.... but once you are all set up you will be busy I'm sure! Keep up the Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan! I think that you will do GREAT at the show seeing that You have so many unique and handmade items to offer at different price points. Your Creativity is truly Awesome and your Tree houses blow me away!
    All the best at the show.... Yabba Dabba Doooo!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very busy indeed. Your items look marvellous and I'm sure they will sell like hotcakes at the show.
    All the best
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stan,
    I think the show will be an incredible success. everything is, as per your standards, beautiful and incredible well done. The mattresses and the trees are especially stunning. Have fun at the show!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello stan, don't worry be happy. Your work is the best. Of all the blogs I follow and there is plenty yours is the one I look forward to the most. If I were at the fair I would buy all your things. Have a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete